Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello World...Hello November

Hello world and bloggers...

It's November already, where has 2012 gone?  It flew by as fast as the wind.  It seems the older I get, the faster time goes.  I remember my parents always telling me that and I just shook my head and laughed, but it's sooooo true.  November is a good month, both my youngest son and I have birthdays, although I don't really like the fact that I'm getting older, ha ha!  who does right?  My son is going to be 10, and it seems like yesterday he was born, but then again, it seems like yesterday that my oldest son, who is now 20, was just born. 

The past couple of years have been tough for me and my sons.  After 25 years of marriage, I'm now a divorced woman, and I never thought this would ever happen to me, but it did.  So, I'm trying to move on with my life, and live "one day at a time" and put the stress behind me as much as possible, right...well blogging and being crafty helps me do just that, so my plans are to devote as much time as I can to my blogs, and yep, I have more than one blog, so I'm going to be a busy girl, lol.  I love to cook and bake and create recipes, and I'm going to try and get a cook book published.  I have lots to do and I plan to do as much as I can.  :-)

November is also the month to give thanks and remember to count blessings and be thankful for what you have in your life, and I'm very thankful for the family and friends I have in my life.  I'm also thankful for my computer and the ability I have to be creative, because if I couldn't blog and be creative, I just might go crazy, lol. 


I'm a diabetic, and let me just say that if you don't have diabetes, then you absolutely have no clue about how it affects your life on a daily basis.  It's a terrible disease, and we need a cure.  November is diabetes awareness month, so please, spread the word and help fight this disease.  Visit www.diabetes.org

 

Feel free to follow my blog...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment